Michelin® Axiobib™ Tire
- New Class of Technology: New Level of Performance: Ultraflex™ Technology creates a 22% larger footprint when compared to standard radials, which provides maximum ground contact, helping to prevent soil compaction and increase productivity.
- Improved Sidewall Flexibility: Increased flexion offers greater sidewall flexibility without compromising endurance or service life. The Michelin® Axiobib™ radial is the only tire in the industry consistent with the IF designation recently established by the U.S. Tire and Rim Association.
- High Load-Carrying Capacity: 20% more load capacity compared to standard tires of the same size, at the same pressure.
- A "D" Speed Rating: Axiobib™ tires are approved for road speeds of up to 40 mph (65 km/h).
- Superb Comfort: Greater sidewall flexibility offers outstanding operator comfort, without compromising endurance or service life.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Michelin® Multibib™ Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® Agribib® Row Crop Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® Agribib® Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® XM47 Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® XM47™High Speed Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® MegaXbib® Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® CargoXbib® Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® Energy™ Saver Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® MachXbib® Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® Primacy® MXV4® Tire (Michelin®)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.